Bash ALS providers here

spenac

Medic students are the lowest of the low. They see every patient now as needing some sort of ALS care, have forgot all thier BLS skills and act like paragods(thats reserved for us medics) The only thing worse than a medic student is a fresh July EM resident, its just around the corner folks, the one time of year I can get on my high horse and crap on a doc, make him look stupid, thus making me feel important :lol:

There is no such thing as an important paramedic, only important skills. Like IV's. Needle Decompression, Intubation. All things an EMT-B can, and should do.

[s:dff210bc02]Foot from mouth[/s:dff210bc02]

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were a couple of medics I hated SOOO much on my job, that I never wanted them backing me up on calls they always showed up and either didn't do anything, or abused me for calling them (even though the patient was an unconscious diabetic.,,,, SO, I became one,, then I had to work with them, so i made their lives miserable and they left.... LOL

Thats why i hate medics.

There is no such thing as an important paramedic, only important skills. Like IV's. Needle Decompression, Intubation. All things an EMT-B can, and should do.

[s:88c424aa7a]Foot from mouth[/s:88c424aa7a]

i can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic. Hints?

-be safe

As far as I know students would rate just below pond scum...but I could be mistaken.

As for emt-B's dipping their hands into ALS teritory....

You mean to tell me that for two years, I was ALMOST pond scum?!?!? HORRAY!!!!!! LMAO!!! :D

There were a couple of medics I hated SOOO much on my job, that I never wanted them backing me up on calls they always showed up and either didn't do anything, or abused me for calling them (even though the patient was an unconscious diabetic.,,,, SO, I became one,, then I had to work with them, so i made their lives miserable and they left.... LOL

Thats why i hate medics.

Gotta LOVE 'revenge by protocol'!!

It's interesting....

out of all these "bash the whoever" threads, the ALS has the most hits (at least so far).

Not anymore. But I say cric this post and get it breathing again.