Monitors

1EMT-P

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two critical care teams here use them. The newer team has the newest, smallest version. They mainly use it so they don't have to lug the Zoll CCT inside. They hook up the propaq for the walk out to the truck mainly. Nice and small and does the job.

• 3 weeks later...

We have one for doing transports with, it has all the capabilities available except end tital as of currently. It is a great tool and I feel that the patients get better care using a transport monitor such as this because it allows the provider to constantly monitor there patient with very little effort as well as documentation is easier with attaching the code summary sheet to your chart. It just removes the excuses for those lazy providers out there.

• 4 weeks later...

We only have them for transfers and they are part of the flight teams gear, we just have the good ol Lifepak 12, though aparently I heard the Lifepak 30 is supposed to be coming out this year at some stage, be interesting what that is life :lol:

Scotty

• 5 years later...

I know I'm digging up ancient history here but the new Propaq MD is out now and I'm curious if anyone has experience using it. Based on the spec sheet I desperately want to take one out for a test drive. Thoughts?

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by rock_shoes

Sorry rock_shoes. We just started using the Zoll X Series. I can't help you with the Propaq.

From what I've heard the Propaq and the X-series are almost the same monitor. Something about the Propaq having the option for one more invasive monitoring port than the X-series.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.