Drinking D50

Exactly. If she thinks this is acceptable behaviour, how do I know that she doesn't think it's okay to "waste" leftover morphine on herself?

I'm not taking that risk. She's fired.

I had a partner that drank epi on a dare....

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. If she thinks this is acceptable behaviour, how do I know that she doesn't think it's okay to "waste" leftover morphine on herself?

I'm not taking that risk. She's fired.

Exactly my point!

If she's so lacadaisical about the 'minor stuff', how can I take the risk that she'll be more 'responsible' with the disposal of the 'more serious stuff'.

I agree, someone like this needs to be fired BEFORE they become a 'problem' or 'liability' later on...

You didn't understand that? Ok.......not going to edit it for you. I think if you look long enough you can figure it out. =P

No, I still don't understand it. Don't flatter yourself. And read the forum rules or get lost.

No, I still don't understand it. Don't flatter yourself. And read the forum rules or get lost.

Not quite understanding the light hearted banter going on here with t/c, AOL and get lost, I thought I would follow the advise of the above poster and read the rules. Here is the first one;

"1. You agree not to post or transmit any material that may reasonably be interpreted as abusive, slanderous, hateful, threatening, hostile, harassing, demeaning, intolerant, or intentionally offensive to any other member of this forum. This includes sarcastic, backhanded and double entendre comments, as well as any form of name-calling."

Fortunately I read down to number four and found an easy out;

"4. You agree to not incite, encourage, or participate in argumentative behavior. There is a fine line between spirited debate and argument. The former is encouraged. The latter is prohibited. If you are involved in a discussion that begins to take a turn for the worst, it is your responsibility to withdraw from the conversation, and if necessary, report it to a Moderator. Continuing to feed the fire will only result in you receiving the same discipline as those who may have started the problem."

Not quite understanding the light hearted banter going on here with t/c, AOL and get lost, I thought I would follow the advise of the above poster and read the rules. Here is the first one;

"1. You agree not to post or transmit any material that may reasonably be interpreted as abusive, slanderous, hateful, threatening, hostile, harassing, demeaning, intolerant, or intentionally offensive to any other member of this forum. This includes sarcastic, backhanded and double entendre comments, as well as any form of name-calling."

Fortunately I read down to number four and found an easy out;

"4. You agree to not incite, encourage, or participate in argumentative behavior. There is a fine line between spirited debate and argument. The former is encouraged. The latter is prohibited. If you are involved in a discussion that begins to take a turn for the worst, it is your responsibility to withdraw from the conversation, and if necessary, report it to a Moderator. Continuing to feed the fire will only result in you receiving the same discipline as those who may have started the problem."

Well hell, rule 4 is every thread on here....

Sucrose is sucrose, Dextrose is Dextrose .... zactly go fish.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.