Practical Test sites in the Midwest

Shout out for a little help!

I am looking for a place to take my EMT-P practicums. I have looked on the NREMT website and well there really isn't a whole lot of options here in Nebraska. Was wondering if anyone had a heads up on some practicum dates in either South Dakota, North Dakota, Neberaska, or Minnesota that are coming up... If so do you have the contact information.

Any help would be great!

Rachel K.

there are three in minnesota in the next 3 months

there are 4 in North Dakota

did you call the national registry? I'd do that. Phone: (614) 888-4484

"am looking for a place to take my EMT-P practicums. I have looked on the NREMT website and well there really isn't a whole lot of options here in Nebraska. Was wondering if anyone had a heads up on some practicum dates in either South Dakota, North Dakota, Neberaska, or Minnesota that are coming up... If so do you have the contact information. "

no offense but did you even do a search on the states you were asking about?. As you can see I found several in the states you asked about.

go to these pages for contact info for the practical testshttp://www.nremt.org/EMTServices/candidate_locate_exam.asp?secID=1

Do a search for the state of north dakota

when you see the list of test sites choose the one you are interested in taking. then click on the binoculars and that will give you a lot more information on the exams