Aye! Mi Heuvos!

ERDoc

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The winner is EMS-Cat. This gentleman has mumps. This is a classic presentation of parotitis, orchitis and fever with a fairly abrupt onset. He said his immunizations were up to date, but couldn't say when or where, so who knows what he has actually gotten. This is not a very typical presentation for Lyme, but you wouldn't be faulted for putting in on your differential. Feel free to open the floor for discussion.

"damn it Jim"

I was banking on the lyme. I thought you were going for the delayed onset and Lyme can present with testicle pain and TMJ.

Argggg!!!!! Rural worker...ticks in the fields....You got me!!!

Keep them coming as I always learn from them.

"damn it Jim"

I was banking on the lyme. I thought you were going for the delayed onset and Lyme can present with testicle pain and TMJ.

Argggg!!!!! Rural worker...ticks in the fields....You got me!!!

Keep them coming as I always learn from them.

My belly pain one is still unsolved. Feel free to give an opinion on the workup that needs to be done.

Good scenario ERDoc. Sorry, just came off of some ugly flights, so I could not post my answer. This is something that is not uncommon down where I live.

Take care,

chbare.

Shoulda stayed away from the farm animals with the clap.

Sheep lie. Are the testicles in pain his? Just wondering.

Any sign of a bite, such as being in outhouse and something wanted huevos rancheros? AKA spider bite, any contact with a foreign substance to his area of complaint. Recent vasectomy?

You know it sounds funny until it's your pain

• 2 weeks later...
Doesn't, "huevos" mean eggs? Don't guys have testes? :D

If you don't know by now, then I suggest you see a physician soon.

Preferably, one who speaks Spanish. :wink: