Roll up the rim to win.

Acosell

Have you won anything from rolling up the rim?  

17 members have voted

1. 1.

• I win more then 1 in 9 times.
    • I win about 1 in 9 times.
    • I win less then 1 in 9 times.
    • I never win.

So most timmies locations seem to be running out of the special cups, so my question to you now is did you win anything? The cups said the odds were approximately 1 in 9, but I must have bought 50 coffees, and only won once.

Anybody else?

As a service to those of us who live here in the United States, allow me to explain what is going on here.

Mr. Acosell is referring to a popular contest in the Great White North, also known as Canada, whereby at Tim Horton's Donut shops, rolling up the rim on the paper coffee cup can reveal prizes. At least, that's what they say.

Tim Horton's is a large, popular doughnut chain named after a hockey player (surprise surprise) who played for the Toronto Maple Leafs, the New York Rangers, Pittsburgh Penguins, and Buffalo Sabres, then died in a car accident after drinking too much vodka. They also sell some decent chili, pretty good sandwiches, and doughnuts which have an insane amount of caramel in the middle which is physically impossible to eat without becoming irreversibly stuck to the steering wheel when you're done. 98% of traffic accidents in Canada are caused by people trying to unstick themselves from the steering wheel or roll up the rim. The other 2% are caused by being a hockey player and drinking too much vodka. The number of traffic accidents can thereby be expected to rise significantly in Canada after the New York Rangers win the Stanley Cup and Canadians are left with nothing more than Tim Horton's and vodka to drown their sorrows. :lol:

98% of traffic accidents in Canada are caused by people trying to unstick themselves from the steering wheel or roll up the rim. The other 2% are caused by being a hockey player and drinking too much vodka. The number of traffic accidents can thereby be expected to rise significantly in Canada after the New York Rangers win the Stanley Cup and Canadians are left with nothing more than Tim Horton's and vodka to drown their sorrows.

hahahah....thats funny :lol::lol::lol: 8) 8) 8)

Nothing this year.....but then again, I did find Starbucks this year- coffee is much better there!

I can't order there...."Yes, could I get a Grande Tacho Burrito Caramel Mocha Lata Frapa Cino Something-or-other?"

And I still don't know what I'm getting :lol:

OR @ Timmies

"Could I get a large Double Double"

Too much ordering anxiety at starbucks :lol:

1 year ago I didnt win a thing, this year I won 1 coffee, WOW.

I have bought more coffee and the jitters, what's that?

If anybody wins, it's usually Ontario with the bigger winners and that sucks. 2 years ago the majority of winners winning the car was 4% compared to here, 1%.

I found out at one timmy's, a friend of mine owns, he said most ppl won iPods, 2 tv's and free donuts and coffee, but NO CAR!

2 yrs ago, someone just bought a car and won a car, so now he's selling the car he bought, lucky bastard.

A few days ago, I was at timmy's and bought steep tea for my mom and I, no cups to be had, 2 yrs ago some children found a cup in the garbage can and it said car on it, so the kids being friends and all, both parents fighting over it, one decided let's share it by selling it and sharing the money, the other family said no, they should be intitled to it since their daughter was the one that found it and was to young to know how to roll it up. The guy who owned the cup threw it away wanted his cup back because he was the pathetic owner of it in the first place and said that the children stole it from school property and he said if the children dont return the cup, will be expelled from school.

We are not teaching our children anything by fighting over things like this.