3:30am

Acosell

Hey, Eydawn - I would take the "freakishly large frontal lobes" comment as a compliment! Your posts always seem to indicate that you try to fully investigate any scenario you are involved in. You are very obviously quite cerebral in your approach to EMS, but seem to balance it with intuition based on knowledge and experience you have gained. That seems to address both the art and science of any type of medicine. So keep your freakishly large frontal lobes - they're an asset!

... By the way, I've seen quite a few dogs with only 3 legs... I mean feet... you said feet didn't you? I'm so confused!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many white pills that they could've crushed up and ingested/snorted to get a high. Kids are smart like that, ketamine does seem to be a possiblity, altough it usually has amnesic effects, and these kids seem to know whats going on. But how come these guys told them not to snort it, was it because they didnt want to share, or because it was something that you shouldn't ingest, like anthrax or something. My guess would be just stupid kids trying to get high with crushed pills, also how long was there period of unconsciousness and why weren't they intubated with a GCS of 3, or atleast give o2, ventilations.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

Sorry for abandoning this thread for a while there... I went to paradise and spent two weeks with a truly amazing woman.

Anyhow, I don't actually know what the powder turned out to be, but by the time the call was over, I was leaning towards ground up ASA. I like hte Dextromethorphan idea because that fits as well.

I was going to add some more info here, but I forgot what it was, so I'll just stop here.