AK is getting MARRIED!!!

I just want to announce to my EMT City family that Afghanistan has been good to me. I have been here 7 months now and in that time I have had a very nice Afghani female translator assigned to me. Over this time, we have grown very close and we are in love. I never thought this would happen but it is, it is such a wonderful feeling.

I have met her family and we have their approval as well as the village elders approval. My command of the Dari/Farsi tongue has helped reinforce their belief in me. I am wise to their customs and will be respectful of their rituals. Her parents are already talking about kids!! LOL

I have begun the process of filling out the tons of paperwork and redtape to bring her back stateside.

I will keep you guys updated and thanks for your support.

When we have the time and place set, you all will be invited.

April Fools!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm NO!!! Sorry AK you can't get married , in case you forgot me, we were married in Massachusetts two years ago.

HELLLLOOO!!! Don't you remember Reverend Scooter married us under the Rainbow flag of Unity and Love.

Obviously I need to go to Afghanistan and reclaim my man!!!

Peace,

Marty

People really need to read the small print.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.