How would you react to this call?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

treat the kid like you normally would, your emotions should not play into treating the child until after the child is taken care of.

Then you can seek out and eliminate the offending party with EXTREME PREJUDICE

I would treat the child as normal.

Then I'd do everything in my power to ensure she makes it to jail, not a pyschiatrict hospital, which is where I guarentee you she'll end up. Someone like her deserves to suffer the same fate as her child. Then after she suffers from repeated blows to head daily for a year, shoot her. Slowly.

Sorry. I just have no tolerance for child abusers.

Hi there,

In my opinion, you need to access both patients, it is possible that the boyfriend was also hurt in the fray. What has been mentioned above is 100% correct, we cannot allow or own personal feelings and emotions to interfere with our goal "Patient treatment". However with that being said, she also cannot be allowed to get away with it, therefore local law enforcement and child protection services should be activated.

Cheers

Andy

I would treat the child as normal.

Then I'd do everything in my power to ensure she makes it to jail, not a pyschiatrict hospital, which is where I guarentee you she'll end up. Someone like her deserves to suffer the same fate as her child. Then after she suffers from repeated blows to head daily for a year, shoot her. Slowly.

Sorry. I just have no tolerance for child abusers.

I know how you feel.

Yeah, the article on that one nearly made me lose my coffee all over the newspaper. Remember, folks, you need a license to own a dog but not a license to have a child. I hope the poor kid will be all right, the article I read said he was doing fine and recovering.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.