MONOC Wonderland...Funny

scratrat

being and ex 51-56 medic i can say the guys i worked with the greatest, it was fun and loved going in every day, but management made some piss poor decisions, think we just need to remove the mangement and start over.

being and ex 51-56 medic i can say the guys i worked with the greatest, it was fun and loved going in every day, but management made some piss poor decisions, think we just need to remove the mangement and start over.

Have you been tracking the Asbury Park newspaper? Vince is screwing up again and even the reporter realized. He's fighting to take traumas IF they are the closest unit, but says it has to do with pt care, not fighting with South/Northstar. Yeah, I'd buy that.....

Come on it's MONOC, they are also crying poor, yet managed to post a profit for 2006. How do you do that? Just ask Vince. I also like the legislation that he is trying to get through the state congress. He is trying to make it ok for "transporting 3rd service parties (this only includes MONOC) to transport the Medicare/Medicaid patient" instead of the current way. Talk about starting fights in the streets over who is going to transport an patient. I can't wait to see what happens next. You would think the board that is his boss would just get ride of him already and put someone else in there that isn't going to cause so many problems.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.