new Democratic Emblem

Jess

I received this in an email and thought it would be fun to share! hope you all like it!

Official Announcement:

The Democratic Party today announced that it is changing its emblem

from an Donkey to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the

Party's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production,

destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a

sense of security while you're actually being screwed!

Damn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the oversized SUV should be the emblem of the Republican party. Its big, gaudy, wastes resources, protects the rich, and endangers us all while projecting a macho image of patriotism. Either that or Yosemite Sam.

Wow, paycheck went further under democrats? I am amazed, I guess an E6 in the Army is rich, because I have been keeping alot more of my pay with the "tax cuts for the rich." My retirement is looking better because the stock market is rising. Damn, if I owned a house I could make a killing by selling for a huge profit.

Wasting resources! Did you hear Peolosi is not happy with the 14 passenger jet the Air Force provided the last Speaker, she feels she needs a 43 passenger plane a her disposal. (This plane has a crew of 16 as opposed to 4 or 5 for the other).

The Republicans had Tom DeLay hauled off to the pokey, Jack Abramoff, Mark Foley and his shenanigans, Trent Lott and HIS shenanigans, and now they are making a big deal over the Democrats choices of air travel? Then again, these are the same people who criticize someone's war record while their candidate spent his time occasionally showing up to protect the skies of Dixie against foreign intrusion in an obsolete aircraft. I'm sorry,I take it back, the symbol of the Republican party should be the hypocritical chickenhawk blowhard.

Guest CHP medic

I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty much fed up with both parties. The Republican Party has gone far right, Democrats far left, and I think most Americans are somewhere in the middle.

While the original post was funny, I just wanted to ask the Dems. that have posted here if they think the Clinton Administration was better as far as morals and values. I tend to agree with CHP that both parties offer nothing to the country as they both have agendas that do not fulfill the needs of the American people. Too far right, too far left, I say do away with party affiliation and just put the best person forthe job in the White House.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.