Full Moon havoc, Myth or Real?

Full Moon Havoc?  

34 members have voted

1. 1.

• For real volume and freakiness
    • for real volume only
    • for real freakiness
    • Myth, total bunk

Last summer i got a job as a patient care assistant (orderly basically). One week (full moon on the third night) i had to work in Ursula Frayne Unit, which is Physco-Geriatric (every persons worst nightmare), and on the full moon, they were definitely different from the other nights

since then i have worked there again and they were no were near as bad as that night...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been tons of research on this & actually shows there is NO correlations. Not non-scientifically, it always appear more freaks are out. I had a psychiatrist tell me once that :" when the full moon is out, the gravitational pull slightly alters the sodium level" patients that are on heavy salts such as Lithium, can have some mood swing. I don't know how accurate this information was though..

Be safe,

Ridryder 911

If the moon can move the ocean, then why can't it affect our brains? We are mostly water, after all.

I think someone rigged the research :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.