What's your fav/funny line in a movie?

emtpsaveu911

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's classified. I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you." --Maverick in Top Gun

How many great lines came from that movie. Also from the same scene (I don't know if I have it exact)...

"We were keeping up international relations. You know flipping him the bird."

Makes for a better visual when you can actually see Goose give the finger and then apologize...

"Sorry, I hate it when it does that."

Office Space

Bob: Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.

Peter: I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob!

Napoleon Dynamite

Could you bring me my chapstick...my lips hurt real bad!

Boondock Saints

Just pour the drink, you fairy f***!

Pulp Fiction

English, mother f***er-do you speak it?

I know that's more than one..but I couldn't decide which was my favorite. :)

Office Space

Bob: Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.

Peter: I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob!

Oh i love Office Space there are to many to count in that one but i love this one:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Gibbons: Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday, and you're not feelin' real well, does anyone ever say to you, 'Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays'?

Lawrence: No. No, man. Shitt, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

:lol:

Oh i love Office Space there are to many to count in that one but i love this one:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Gibbons: Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday, and you're not feelin' real well, does anyone ever say to you, 'Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays'?

Lawrence: No. No, man. Shitt, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

:lol:

I agree, the entire movie is awesome. How about this one:

It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

Another all time great movie is The Ref you have to just about quote the whole movie but heres a few:

[Gus on the phone with a bartender]

Gus: Is there a Murray there.

Bartender: [to the patrons] Is there a Murray here?

[into the phone]

Bartender: I don't think he's here, pal.

Gus: See if there's a waste of f#cking life named Murray, try that.

Bartender: [to the patrons] Is there a f#cking waste of life named Murray here?

Murray: Gussy? Yeah that's me.

Gus: From now on, the only person who gets to yell is me. Why? Because I have a gun. People with guns get to do whatever they want. Married people without guns - for instance - you - DO NOT get to yell. Why? NO GUNS! No guns, no yelling. See? Simple little equation

Lloyd: You know what I'm going to get you next Christmas, Mom? A big wooden cross, so that every time you feel unappreciated for your sacrifices, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it.

Murray: [On the phone] How do I know this is Gussy?

Gus: Because the next time I see you I'm gonna tear all the hair outta your balls ONE BY ONE, you f#ckin' mule! How about that?

Vacation-Great movie:

Clark: I think you're all f#cked in the head. We're ten hours from the f#cking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much f#cking fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our g@damn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're a$$holes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Shitt!

Christmas Vacation:

Clark: ... we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f#cking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

Clark: Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shitt he is. Hallelujah. Holy shitt. Where's the Tylenol?

Coming to America:

Prince Akeem: Good morning, my neighbors.

Voice: Hey. F#ck you.

Prince Akeem: Yes. Yes. F#ck you, too.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.