True statement about cheating?

WannaBEMT

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe that 95% you were told, Wannabe. I also don't necessarily believe that increased opportunity equals increased infidelity. No matter where you are or what you do, if that is what you are looking for, you will find it. In that respect, I don't think EMS is any different than any other occupation.

Perhaps I have been very fortunate, but the majority of my regular partners have been mature, commited people, both professionally and personally. Call me naiive, but 95% sounds a lot like boys high school locker-room talk - lots of stories, very few true.

of the hundreds of people I've known in EMS everyone of them says that they either cheated or know someone in their service that has. they sometimes say they know many many who cheat.

I travel for a living now, part time EMS but as a traveller you would think it is extremely easy to cheat, you are away from home every week and such and yes I'd suspect that if you went out looking for it you would find it but I also know hundreds of people in travelling jobs and the response is the same as EMS, I know someone or I have done it.

If you go looking for it, you will find it, if you dont look for it then you probably won't find it.

As a brand new emt then medic, I admit I had a few flings but never with married partners and after I got married, I would never go looking for it and If it found me, I'd tell it to take a hike.

Trust me from close friends, it will always find you out, and then you may lose much of what you hold dear.

If so, the answer is my ex husband :o:lol:

Is your exhusband related to mine?.....his pic is in the dictionary beside the defination......of cheater

the question of cheating in ems i choose not to answer that one :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

I honestly asked the question because when I was told that I was seriously shocked. I saw how close people were but I agree that you have to want that to happen for it to happen. I guess I am trying to figure out why one group of people would be compelled to be more "loose" with their morals.

Thanks for the honest answers...

Jenn

Throughout my years here in Hamilton I have learned quite a bit.

Cops are the worst, followed by firefighters and then EMS. :x

I have to say I am totally shocked at how high the rates are - not sure 95% - but there are lots out there who are willing to have affairs (men and women alike).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.