Do you Podcast ?

John

Do you Podcast?  

20 members have voted

1. 1.

• What is Podcasting?
    • Yes I listen to Podcasts
    • No, I do not listen to Podcasts

Did you buy one of the new iMacs or pirate the software online somewhere? :)

Yeah, it's pretty cool. The new iMacs are quite nice as well. The biggest drawback to offering movies is the sheer size of them. The way the TV shows are encoded keeps the file sizes fairly small.

Oh, and there's the overly greedy movie studio execs. People are already pissed at Disney because they're claiming that offering TV shows on the iTunes Music Store will cut into their rerun/syndication profits. Nice, eh? Studios are angry because people might not sit there and watch syndicated reruns but will buy them from Disney & Apple as an ad-free video.

Personally, I cannot stand watching TV unless there are no ads. I gather my TV shows (in HDTV quality!) from places other than my television, and it's much better. Advertisement free TV = MUCH better experience, especially with the current crop of TV shows.

I love "Lost" and "Battlestar Galactica" quite a bit. :-D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.