Pager 6th sense?

akroeze

I remember one time I woke up and knew we were going to be dispatched to a 10-33,well not only was the 10-33 a real BAD one,we came across a 10-75,with multiple 10-8's. Spooky. :shock:

Wow... a real BAD known burglar? Came across a bomb threat? Multiple units back in service. Sounds scary.......

/End Smart@$$

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... a real BAD known burglar? Came across a bomb threat? Multiple units back in service. Sounds scary.......

/End Smart@$$

You think that's bad.... I read that as he wants to do extremely bad things with me in the back of the truck with motor oil and a cucumber! :shock:

• 4 weeks later...
I remember one time I woke up and knew we were going to be dispatched to a 10-33,well not only was the 10-33 a real BAD one,we came across a 10-75,with multiple 10-8's. Spooky. :shock:

"ENGLISH mother$#%^er, do you speak it?!" ~Jules Winfield

I can believe that in some areas, people still talk like this. What blows my mind is that people actually TYPE like this.

Can't really comment on the dreams or precognition of events, but as far as waking up before the pager goes off CBEMT and Mastabattas are pretty correct. The electrical equipment used and tone generators used in most(90%) of radio equipment supplies a "pre" tone emission before actual tone generation occurs. Our bodys become subconsciously attuned to these near silent electrical emisions. When we are asleep, is when our subconscious is more active and it will respond to these "signals" more readily and therefore will make us respond in the conscious. We normally do not notice these "signals" while awake due to over stimulation of our enviroment while we are conscious.

Yes there was a study done on items similar to this when I was in college in the 80's. I cannot remember where, what, when, or who- now, too many 24hr shifts and too many beers have occured between then and now.

• 2 months later...

You know what freaks my husband out is when I go to bed early because I have a feeling there will be an early call. Happened a couple of days ago. Night before felt there would be a call come in before I got out of bed, around nine am. I was off an hour, call came in at eight am. The fun part is knowing that they are going to come in and actually getting out of bed early so you have time to use the restroom, brush teeth, etc before you have to leave. On the other hand it is not totally foolproof and people do tend to think you are some kind of weird crazy person or just get scared of you. Definitely don't want too many people to know about it.

The electrical equipment used and tone generators used in most(90%) of radio equipment supplies a "pre" tone emission before actual tone generation occurs. says beagle189

My cell phone just has to sit in front of the pc, it makes really funny noises and you know the phone is going to ring.

medicrufus which wendy?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.