Recipe for Love and AK bashing/Please join in

akflightmedic

AK afraid of the dark??

Say it isn't so! :D

Well well well.....I return from the Wilds of the Canadian Outback to find that "my helper" needs some help? NOT!

Yes it's true Dust, that AK IS afraid of the dark, mostly because his teeth are too sensitive to chew the dark ale in the early morning hours....... appears that an in-service maybe required in the spring? A darn good thing the rule "what happens in Jasper stays in Jasper" has not been breached here cause THAT would encourage me to moult in some dics oatmeal.

Now seeing as AK is the brunt of this thread, I have to comment on the initial post re: the baking thang....I think I am missing a some very important ingredients?

Can I substitute Elk somewhere and get the same results?

cheers

to Quote medicnorth...AMEN!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ak....Dwayne said you need to be spanked. I'll have that spanking waiting for you when you get back.

To all EMTCity members: In the future please refrain from using AK, Dwayne, and spanked, in any combination, in any single sentence...thank you for your cooperation.

Dwayne

Ak: I dont see where you had any respect and credibility for me to start with. I will say this though, if you trully feel like you say you do when you see one of us suffering or dying then I was wrong about you.

Show me where I implied otherwise. Everyone I meet has all my respect and has credibility until they remove it. Some take a few minutes, some take longer.

If I didn't feel that way, I wouldn't have said it.

tniuqs: I have started the "what happened in Jasper stays in Jasper rule"....there are too many that know too many details already my friend. You are hereby retroactively covered and the rule applies to you...but to answer your question, I think Elk could be put in the recipe somewhere...maybe we could go hunting in the Spring. :D

AK, why are you responding to this bonehead? Your credibility is not in question here. Nor is the respect that many people on this forum hold for you.

For some unknown reason, this guy has a bone to pick and he chose you as the subject of his insecurities.

The thoughts and opinions of those who really matter here, which is basically everyone other than this guy, will not be changed by his admittedly uninformed and ignorant position of who you are and what you do.

Just my humble opinion.

Be safe over there.

I can not believe you called me out like that dude!

What happened to the slogan of what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas???

You broke the rule!! LOL

Anyways, yes its true, depsite his continuous offerings and even buying me a few, I just dont like dark beers. I drank it but with much disdain. Then I popped open my Coronas...yumyum.

Everything else from that weeked needs to stay quiet bro.

Like I remember anything........except for trying to be picked up on the Strip.........

tniuqs: I have started the "what happened in Jasper stays in Jasper rule"....there are too many that know too many details already my friend. You are hereby retroactively covered and the rule applies to you...but to answer your question, I think Elk could be put in the recipe somewhere...maybe we could go hunting in the Spring. :lol:

Thank you for clarification (and my retrospective inclusion) with the Regulations, I submit that should be called "the turnip clause" for future referance, but I do have a concern though as Elk season is only in the Fall. :shock:

Wow, I will have to do some research on that technical question.

Hey are you picking on ME again......sniff sniff.