Recipe for Love and AK bashing/Please join in

akflightmedic

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not believe you called me out like that dude!

What happened to the slogan of what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas???

You broke the rule!! LOL

Anyways, yes its true, depsite his continuous offerings and even buying me a few, I just dont like dark beers. I drank it but with much disdain. Then I popped open my Coronas...yumyum.

Everything else from that weeked needs to stay quiet bro.

Ak: I dont see where you had any respect and credibility for me to start with. I will say this though, if you trully feel like you say you do when you see one of us suffering or dying then I was wrong about you. Anyone with an ego as big as you think mine is would never admit that.

Ive got all the ribbons I care to have. Id rather have my personal life back like it was before 9-11-2001. There is nothing in this life that will make me feel better.

You suggest counseling? Good news! My unit psychologist has declared me fit for the next rotation.

You are correct again, the military will use me in some form or fashion and that will probably keep me in the moutains specifically.

Let me conclude by saying this to you. I think this is one of the best posts I ever read on here. Too bad I caused this.

DUSTDEVIL: Ouch! man...where is an israeli dressing for my ass? Get the hextend for me!

AK: I was presumptive and I now stand corrected.

Good luck and stay safe

Somedic

if you trully feel like you say you do when you see one of us suffering or dying then I was wrong about you.

Atleast you said one thing that wasn't b.s., I am glad you put whatever down what you were smoking, and had a reality check.

I don't see how someone can personally attack another on here without actually having proof of all the crap you said. It would be nice,next time you make an ass out of yourself , that you back it up with facts and research to show everyone that akflightmedic is full of it. I for one don't think that you could. Since you don't know him personally how can you possibly say he is there for personal gain?

“The human mind is our fundamental resource.”

Kount

For the record, both AK and I are making less here -- under fire and living in tents -- than we did or could back home. You'd be hard pressed to find many RNs who would take my job here for this money. In fact, you'd be lucky to find many that would take it for twice the money. A flight medic from Dallas recently came out here and I was talking to him as he was passing through Baghdad. He was talking about how he hoped he could get his [better paying] job back when this was all over. He obviously is not here for the money. Most every brand new PCP in Ontario is making more money than me, with my three degrees and thirty years of experience. Any belief that we are getting rich out here is grossly misinformed. The only difference is, we are kept too isolated and too busy out here to spend any of it. Not exactly a "bonus" to most people.

Kount: Where you been? Thanks for your late but impacting post here. I said what I have to say and your tough guy"lets all get Somedic" attack is impotent. Go do something else with the time you have left.

What I said to AK in my previous post stands and if he feel the need to strike back, I will be getting what I deserve.

With every best wish, Somedic

Kount: Where you been? Thanks for your late but impacting post here. I said what I have to say and your tough guy"lets all get Somedic" attack is impotent. Go do something else with the time you have left.

What I said to AK in my previous post stands and if he feel the need to strike back, I will be getting what I deserve.

With every best wish, Somedic

"your"lets all get Somedic"

I don't have any idea where you see that i have said that.

If you knew me at all you would not associate the "tough guy" with me, i am one of the most laid back people i ever met. LOL!!!

So don't just assume you know someone, and keeping your opinions to yourself may also be beneficial to you.