4 Well-shaped legs

4 Loving arms

2 Firm milk containers

2 Nuts

1 Fur-lined mixing bowl

1 Firm banana

Directions:

1. Look into laughing eyes.

2. Spread well-shaped legs with loving arms.

3. Squeeze and massage milk containers very gently.

4. Gently add firm banana to mixing bowl, working in and out until well

creamed. For best results. Continue to knead milk containers.

5. As heat rises, plunge banana deep into mixing bowl and cover with nuts,

leave to soak (preferably NOT overnight).

6. The cake is done when banana is soft. If banana does not soften, repeat

steps 3-5 or change mixing bowls.

Notes:

1. If you are in an unfamiliar kitchen, wash utensils carefully before and

after use.

2. Do not lick mixing bowl after use.

3. If cake rises, leave town

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats classy. What actual place does it have here on what I thought was a professional forum up until now. Shame on you! I'll see you soon enough when I get back over there.

My beard is looking about like a locals now!

Somedic

AK: You might be the final word on this forum and everybody fears/respects you and all...thats great. Let me caution you in your attempt to look like you are a part of something that you are not. If you are so high speed, why dont you enlist and earn the look and apply your apparent wisdom?

The difference here in me and you is: You are where you are for personal gain (and you get to impress people here with war stories) I left for that place in 2001, came back in 2004-2005 and will be going back in 2007 all because I am serving a greater good.

I know I probably hurt your feelings and you are going to end this thread and all the other little power things you get to do here. I guess a pm is inbound from ADMIN.

HappyThanksgiving from Somedic

AK: You might be the final word on this forum and everybody fears/respects you and all...thats great. Let me caution you in your attempt to look like you are a part of something that you are not. If you are so high speed, why dont you enlist and earn the look and apply your apparent wisdom?

Man, I had hoped that you might actually come to have something to offer here, yet I still have been unable find a single post where you back up your mouth with evidence of any type of knowledge the involves saving people instead of killing them. And for your information, because you don't seem to be able to see it on your own, every time you attack AK you make yourself look foolish. I'm glad you are proud of your military service...I'm proud of you for it. But if that is the ony way you can define your life, if you don't need to be kind, smart, and competent as well...Well....good luck to you.

The difference here in me and you is: You are where you are for personal gain (and you get to impress people here with war stories) I left for that place in 2001, came back in 2004-2005 and will be going back in 2007 all because I am serving a greater good.

B*llshit. You are going to serve your ego. You have proven that your ego is the driving force in everything you do with each and every post you have made here. Just in case I've read you wrong, could you post some links to Dust and AK's posts where they are attempting to impress people with their war stories, as opposed to medical, ethical, and political EMS knowledge. Then perhaps we can compare those posts to yours...The proof is in the pudding pal.

I know I probably hurt your feelings and you are going to end this thread and all the other little power things you get to do here. I guess a pm is inbound from ADMIN.

This statement alone shows your power issues. Do a search for AK and you will see that better men than you have attempted impune his status here...Yeah, they failed too. If you want to spank AK...It's really very easy to do...Bait him into a MEDICAL discussion, and beat him down with knowledge...Make him look foolish and if he deletes your posts I will yell and scream right along with you. You will be able to kill (I use that word because I know it's your favorite) two birds with one stone. You will show everyone that AK is a faker, and you will show the City that your previous, ignorant, non-medical posts were a fluke and you should be taken seriously. Good luck with this...

God bless you for your service to our country, I hope you come home safe.

Dwayne

HappyThanksgiving from Somedic

Wow! What did I do to earn such hostility? Thanks for cautioning me about looking like something I am not. I was making a joke and actually implied I was looking forward to meeting up with you if that were possible. As for my beard, I am growing it because it is farking cold and it is one of the few times in my career where I was allowed facial hair, so why not? I am quite culturally concientious, as I have lived in and among several different cultures. Immersion is a great way to learn and be accepted.

As for me being so high speed, where did I ever imply that? Where did I make that claim? What war stories have I told? I assure you there are plenty as anyone who is here any length of time has some, but have you heard me go on and on about them? I don't think so.

As for the military, I was raised in the military and I married a military woman. I know the life as I also served in JROTC and ROTC, but guess what, when I tried to enlist this was during the time the military was downsizing. I could not get in doing what I wanted so I started college and went to work EMS as a career. Do I regret it? Yes there are times I wish I was serving as I have the utmost respect for the guys here that I work beside, eat and hang out with. They are amazing. Want to know another secret? I have cried, yes I said it, I have had tears in my eyes over here when I have seen some of these casualties come in. I think about how unfair it is and I see how young they are, I see wedding bands on their hands and wonder about families back home, did they have kids, what do their parents think? Is it tough over here, you bet your ass. As for the danger, my risk is the same as the enlisted guys. We are all in the same compound, sleeping in tent villages, eating the same food (and that is a risk in itself). I fly in helos from site to site, I convoy between bases with the military, and I have been exposed to quite a few rocket attacks and had plenty of car bombs at the gate. (You wanted war stories, here they are) and if you search you will see this is the first I have spoken of them because I don't whine or complain, I chose to come here unlike others so I get what I deserve.

As for me enlisting and "applying my wisdon", guess what? Since I have been here, I have already assisted with two different EMT classes. I did this for free, I volunteered my time. Guess who was in those classes? Military guys, yes so I guess I have applied my wisdom to the enlisted guys already. The last class took their NR 2 weeks ago and we should have the results any day now. Whoope doo you say, you volunteered your time. Well I did this on top of working my job, we work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week minimum. Usually it turns into 14-16 hour days, yet I still dragged myself down tot he classroom and gave what I could. It is the least I could do.

As for me doing this only for personal gain, I ask you this...Why do we work? We work for personal gain. This is a job and I get paid for my services. Do you expect payment for your job? Of course you do. Do they happen to pay us well over here? Of course they do but we earn that pay. We are not life long soldiers yet we come over here and put our lives in our brothers hands and do a job that is in DIRECT SUPPORT of the US military. If we were not needed, we would not be here. If the military were able to handle all the services we provide, we would not be here. We are all in this together so what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you so high and mighty? Everyone here is important, even the workers that hardly speak English, yet they scrub all the toilets and showers every day so that people like ourselves can have a decent place to do our business.

You know nothing about my life, what I have done or why I have done certain things. You have no way of knowing my motives for what I do. Why are you so attacking and critical of what I am doing here? I have multiple dependents back home that I am trying to provide a better life for, to accomplish these things, I am willing to risk my life to get it done. I miss my family and friends just as much as an enlisted guy. I miss out on all the regular activities everyone else takes for granted back home. Aside from the paycheck and having to actively engage hostile enemies, show me where my life now is any different than the enlisted guys. There is nothing wrong with seizing an opportunity when one presents itself.

As for you biography of the time you served over here, I could care less at this point. You have lost all respect and credibility I had for you. You have done nothing more than what several of my friends have done. You are not special, there are many that have walked the same path as you only they are not so eat up over it. They check their egos and act like regular guys. Do you want a ribbon or something? Is that going to make you feel better?

I highly recommend some counseling or something of that nature for yourself. Some guys just do not need to be over here or do not need to return and the way you speak, you sound as if you need a very long break. But as short as the military is on personel they will certainly utilize you in some form or fashion. Deltas and Epsilons are needed as much as Alphas and Betas (Brave New World reference for those that care).

So, in conclusion I thank you for your input as uneccessary as it was and no I will not lock the thread or have admin PM you. I do not get off on all "the power things" that I do here on this site. Everything I do here ,is yet again, just a job, it has to be done by someone and that someone is me.

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you had a great one back home with your friends and family.

I can add nothing to that. In fact, it needs nothing added to it. It is spot on, word for word.

SOMEDIC, not only was your attack totally off the mark, it was shockingly lacking in class.

The measure of your manhood will be what you do to redeem your credibility here from this day forward.

I was going to deduct ten points from SOMEDIC for that pointless rant, but in retrospect, the topic name did include "AK bashing." And AK did invite us to join in. At least SOMEDIC was on-topic and followed instructions! :D