WE NEED HELP!!!!

emt-b_wa

Get rid of her and find a girl in the business....

Chicks in EMS or fire uniforms turn me on...whoo hoooo!!!

Edit: After rereading this I psychoanalyzed myself and came to the realization that I like women in power and authoritative positions as I secretly like to be dominated and punished for being the bad boy I am.

Good God, first becksdad in a teddy, and now you being spanked by a 300# EMT...I'm really starting to wish I didn't have such a vivid imagination....

Dwayne

Edit: After rereading this I psychoanalyzed myself and came to the realization that I like women in power and authoritative positions as I secretly like to be dominated and punished for being the bad boy I am.

"Good God, first becksdad in a teddy, and now you being spanked by a 300# EMT...I'm really starting to wish I didn't have such a vivid imagination.... "

Whoa boys, way too much information...... :wink: :wink:

ok ok ok

AS a part time EMS'r and a full time travelling consultant - EMS life is cake. Sure 24 hour shifts take you away from your family or girlfriend for 24 hours but here's my situation

I leave monday morning at 0400 to catch a plane to go to my client site. I then spend 3 glorious nights in a homewood suites away from my son and wife. I arrive back home thursday night between 8pm and 11pm depending on the flight schedule.

I do this in addition to occasional shifts on the ambulance.

I do not see my wife or son for 4 days so if your lifestyle is crimped by 24 hours away from each other I say do as others have said to do - get away from this girl and find one less "high" maintenance. You will be happier

Find someone closer to your line of work, nursing, dispatcher or what not.

3 years and just starting to get serious - you both sound young. Take a break from dating and work and build up a nest egg and then come back to gettign serious. Trust me, you will thank me for it in the future.

• 1 year later...

You sound like its over. When i met my husband he was a firefighter. I was unsure, knowing if he would come home, or if i had to look out one morning or night for a car, but i had to realize that he had chosen this life, and i had fell in love with him not the career. He was a FF for 25 years retired. And because of him he got me into EMS 13 years ago. We know share something so special. Never give up, work together as a team. And i felt i was high maint,back then.

Get rid of her and find a girl in the business....

Late entry:

This includes uniformed Camels, Moose, Elk and spitting Yaks. :twisted:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.