Green tube med?

akroeze

wow, I didn’t mean to start world war 3 here. Sorry I shouldn’t have posted that info, I have little experience and qualifications in this area. I am aware (basically) of what a reference is, but I didn’t stop to think to put it in my post, for that I apologize.

Guys listen to Phil, he knows best, has the experience and he’s been to uni where I haven’t. I’ve just done a little first aidery course in basic medications and drugs. I look forward to reading his posts on some more clinical information and personal experiences he’s encounter with this drug.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now i am to be berated for pointing out the bleeding obvious????????

All I want is to know that:

* The author is clearly stated

* The information is correct

* The person who is posting can defend the claims they have made

Is this too much to ask?

Dr Death, the age of Timmy is irrellevant, as i said, to take 1 study, irrespective of a persons age & base everything on that is a nonsense. I would expect you as an ER Doc would NEVER do that.

Please tell me where I am wrong

Guys listen to Phil, he knows best, has the experience and he’s been to uni where I haven’t.

Timmy, again check your facts, i have not been to uni. If you wish to have a discussion, i am here to talk to you & am more than happy to help you in any way i can

The author is clearly stated = Colleen M Hayes

The information is correct = I would have no idea, it sounded fine to me. But yet again I have little qualifications in this area.

The person who is posting can defend the claims they have made = That’s what I’m trying to do but you wont ease up, your expecting me to provide more information that I am not able to give.

Is this too much to ask? = Probably not but what more can I do, I’ve made a mistake, apologised and I can’t offer more information because I don’t know. What more can I do??

Once again I do apologize for posting when I clearly had no idea about anything.