PA EMT's and Medics.....do you have the EMS Specialty Plate?

Emilea PA C

Emilea,

Do what you want to do. My only other advice is to stop engaging the "Council of Elders." Odds are they too had elders whom they ignored as well. I have a teenage son and I'll give you one guess as to who I remind myself of when I am giving him direction in life.

On a side note I was refused service at a New Mexico gas station because my Colorado plates say "Always Buy Colorado." Not what kind of shite is that? Some kind of reciprocal agreement I guess. I have a neighbor who sports "Pioneer" plates on his car, he keeps on putting up rock piles around the block claiming that since his family was here first he can set the boundarys. The guy across the street with "Veteran" plates doesn't see eye to eye with the "Pioneer" but fortunately we have a "Regis University" type to help mediate. I can't keep track of how many times I have been cut off by a driver on their cell phone with the columbine plate that sports "Respect Life." :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed that the majority of time when I see somebody driving like an arsehole, they either have disabled plates or a Texas A&M University sticker (or plates, or both) on their vehicle. What's that all about?

Do the disabled drive like arseholes everywhere, or is it just a Texas thing?

Emilea,

Do what you want to do. My only other advice is to stop engaging the "Council of Elders." Odds are they too had elders whom they ignored as well. I have a teenage son and I'll give you one guess as to who I remind myself of when I am giving him direction in life.

Hey, I'm not that eld, all right. Dustdevil, I think she must be talking about you.

I guess your first mistake was asking such an open-ended question. "Where would I get a PA EMS license plate?" What an open ended, loaded question. Who would have known.

Well you asked a simple question.

You have received career advice.

Been called a wacker.

Been told how you should plan the rest of your life.

Told what you should, and shouldn't be proud of.

Has anyone told her where she could get the plate?

You can actually find some useful information on this site. However weeding through the useless, chest beating, ego maniacs, and opinionated information. Sometimes is not worth the effort.

Anyway welcome to the family.

If you do choose EMS as your profession, withholding the shitty first impression you just received. It can be a very rewarding experience, whether you choose to spend a year or 25 years in it. thats your choice.

Good luck.

A few pages, as excruciatingly painful as it was.

You know whit, for a guy who has had many lengthy, drawn out slugfests about how happy you are working as an EMT, you seem awfully bitter. Anyone ever tell you that?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.