Nurse joke

EMTBgirl

I found this on facebook and figured you guys would enjoy it too.

Three nurses are walking along the beach when they find an old lamp. One of the

nurses rubs the lamp and out pops a genie! "For freeing me, I'll give each of you one

wish," announces the genie. The first nurse says, "I want to be twice as smart as I am

now, that way I'll be a better nurse." The genie puts his hand to his temple and

concentrates, then smiles and says, "It is done." The second nurse declares, "Well, I

want to be ten times as smart!" Again, the genie concentrates and then says, "It is

done." The third nurse, not to be outdone, asks, "Can you make me one hundred times smarter than I am now?" The genie puts his hand to his temple, then pauses and asks the third nurse, "Are you sure you want to be a paramedic?"

Oh that is so funny ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...............BONK ............. just laughed my head off

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

A nephrologist is out playing his usual Thursday morning round of golf. The game isn't going so well, and the doctor walks to the rough to retrieve his ball, when he comes across an old oil lamp. Trying to get some of the dirt off, he rubs the lamp against his sleeve when * POOF! * a genie pops out. The genie says, "I am the genie of this lamp. Like all genies, I am obliged to grant you three wishes. But be warned, any wish I grant for you, all the lawyers in the world will receive double." The nephrologist thinks for a minute, then says, "OK. I want a red Lamborghini." The genie responds, "Very well, so long as you understand that all the lawyers in the world will each receive two cars." The nephrologist nods agreement, then * POOF! * a red car appears. The nephrologist looks surprised for a second, then says to the genie, "I want a million dollars." * POOF! *A bag containing a million one-dollar bills appears in the back seat of the car. The nephrologist just stands silently for a minute, then begins, "I've given this a lot of thought. Rather than do something for myself, I want to use my last wish to help somebody else. I want to donate a kidney."

A man awakes to find himself lying by the side of a desolate country road. As he regains his bearings, he discovers that he has no memory of who he is or how he came to be there. As he stumbles about unsure of himself, a genie appears beside him and says "What is your third wish, master?"

Confused, the man asks, "Who are you and why can't I remember anything?"

"I am your genie," the genie replies. "You are here because your second wish was to forget who you are and to be taken far away from everything you once knew. Now, my master, what is your third wish?"

"My third wish," answers the man, "Is to remember everything about who I am."

The genie laughs.

"What's so funny?" asks the man.

The genie replies, "That was your first wish."

:-k

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.