how about doctors on an ambulance?

BUDS189

SOMEDIC - Thank you very much for the compliment. They are few and far between for us dumb EMT's.

Of course, I realize that information regarding the questions I posted could easily be researched and then answered as out of a textbook. That is why there are 5 different areas asked about. It would actually take a good bit of time to research and then answer them. I figured you could just rattle them off the top of your head. I actually know a good bit about those questions, else I wouldn't have asked under the circumstances. I thought you might seize the opportunity to reverse perceptions of your posts as they stand now. Oh well.....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig: Your last post had very good points that make me see the error of my ways and my disregard for a culture I trully have a great deal of respect for though not obvious in my lasts posts.

BecksDad: Go ahead and let the axe fall if you must Sir. I could rattle the answers off to all your questions. What point are you getting at?

With every best wish,

Somedic

I was just giving you a chance to redeem yourself in the eyes of so many Medics that I admire and respect. Geez, any EMT student after the first day covering pediatrics knows of the risk of Epiglottitis and its accompanying severe danger to airway maintenance. If we didn't we'd end up killing kids.

Sorry you didn't take advantage of my offer. I'm selfless like that...

Seems like we've all had our say...Good questions from becksdad I think...I don't know what the hell he's talking about.

I'm counting at least 3 replies from somedic that seem to show that a points been made....

Perhaps we can quite quite slamming him simply because his past behavior made it easy, and judge him on his last several posts....

I'm not defending him...he's full grown...Just thinking if everyone's had their say we can get back to learning now....

Dwayne

Admin...Thanks for letting this post continue...We've learned much about each other, if not medicine, and I think we'll all be better for it. And perhaps not have to do this again anytime soon...