What Do You Carry On Your Person?

Fanny Packs are great for carrying supplies, especially if you cover events like ATV races, concerts, festivals, mountain bike races & sporting events. The one that I have was designed with emergency care professionals like ( Athletic Trainers, EMS, First Responders & Ski Patrol ) in mind.

I have the same holster as akroeze (which as a side note would appear to be the most popular holster in the provence) but I only keep a pair of shears and a regular maglite in there. And I only wear it during flightsuit season.

Other then that I always carry:

Wallet

Personal Cell Phone

Keys to Med Room

Notepad

Two pens

Two oxygen tubing connectors - we use lots of them

Ornge protocols and yes, the book is ornge.

Sunglasses

Gloves

Company ID, Provincial ID

In my belt, each in nylon holders:

-mag light

-company pager

-cell phone

In my leg pockets:

Left side is a handful of gloves

Right side has multiple sections to the pockets:

-Notebook

-Quick reference book (meds etc)

-EKG calipers

-2 Pens

-Trauma shears

-1/2" clear tape

I carry my scope around my neck. Make fun of me if you must but I never ever forget it, and its always there when I need it.

Besides that, wallet + watch is about it. I know people who carry alot more, and people who carry alot less. Whatever works for you I guess.

I do have a duty belt. Yes, it has a lot of crap on it.

Left side: glove pouch (5 pairs), swivel belt clip, Pam Zire 72, Mag-Lite Holster.

My BigShears are on my belt in the small of my back.

Right side: Keys, Nextel, holster. In the holster is a Mini-Mag, Leatherman, 2 pairs of shears (because there's always idiots on scene asking for them), O2 wrench, Tubex syringe, and skell pen.

I keep the Johnny-be-good gloves in my pants pocket. And if it's dark, the Johnny-be-good stick goes in. 4-cell MagLite, 3 when in Newark.

2 pair Gloves, Personal Cell, Work Cell, Work Pager, Radio, Shears, Penlight, 2 pens, my steth, and a pack of gum, and my wallet (oh, my county ID too) . in my backpack in the rig, i have my spare uniform, cell charger, and copies of all of my certs as well as my nintendo ds, and my prevacid.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.