Are you too sensitive?

Michael

what's EMO?

It's a homeopathic approach to eliminating a sufferer's pain by intensifying it within a severely restricted network of predictable dissonant experiences. Comfort is offered through solidarity within large, commercially organized groups. It's supposed to make you feel better, but doesn't, yet once you've been assimilated, you find it very hard to extract yourself.

Oh, wait, that's HMO.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a homeopathic approach to eliminating a sufferer's pain by intensifying it within a severely restricted network of predictable dissonant experiences. Comfort is offered through solidarity within large, commercially organized groups. It's supposed to make you feel better, but doesn't, yet once you've been assimilated, you find it very hard to extract yourself.

Oh, wait, that's HMO.

So it's a bunch of whiny people that get together for the purpose of promoting and supporting unhappiness? (I always think I know what you said, but am rarely sure I know what you said)

I don't get it...unless there's sex involved. Otherwise they should just get married...

Dwayne

I will have to check this video out when I get some real internet.

I had a reply I wanted to post in the meanwhile but I forgot it already.

And yes the only whiners in HMOs are the patients because you have to justify every little thing for necessity to get insurance to pay. I have a damn HMO. It sucks.

So it's a bunch of whiny people that get together for the purpose of promoting and supporting unhappiness? (I always think I know what you said, but am rarely sure I know what you said)

Leave my family reunions out of this. :cry:

And yeah, if you find the right goth chick, it can be kind of sexy. Morticia Addams, Elvira, there's a little something something to be said about that. You know, a little black leather, dungeons... okay I'm starting to go a little far here, never mind. Catwoman in black leather.... Michelle Pfeiffer I mean, yowza.

Emo = short for emotional. It was originally a genre of rock music in which the singers would whine about their ex's and how their parents hate them & stuff. Then, all the kids picked up on it and now emo can also be a label for kids that listen to that kinda music and, many times, wear all black. The guys have a tendency to be very skinny and wear tight girly pants. Examples of 'emo' music: Dashboard Confessional, many songs by Simple Plan.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.