Are you too sensitive?

Michael

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man im a softy!!! lol! I mean she does have a good point with some of the issues she explains :D not to mention that is a hella cool lip ring and purty lipstick! but overall the poor girl needs a beer in one hand and some zoloft in the other hand and then maybe the world might look prettier! :occasion5:

You know, I never even heard of Emo until like 2 weeks ago and now I see it everywhere. This is a parody of course. Too all you Emo kids out there, either kill yourselves or quit your damn whining. Life can always get worse.

You know, I never even heard of Emo until like 2 weeks ago and now I see it everywhere. This is a parody of course. Too all you Emo kids out there, either kill yourselves or quit your damn whining. Life can always get worse.

lol im with you there is this like EMO revolution going on at my school...i just dont see how all those guys wear pants that are so tight, I would die.

Even though I would make fun of it on the surface, I always kinda liked the Goth thing because it did have a certain kinda coolness and sexiness to it, you know, like Elvira, Mistress of the dark, The Crow, and Alice Cooper, yeah, they're cool.

This Emo crap, man, just drop dead already you guys.

lol im with you there is this like EMO revolution going on at my school...i just dont see how all those guys wear pants that are so tight, I would die.

So what is 'EMO'? Elmo...now I'm with you there...but what's EMO?

Wait! Emotionaly Maimed Offspring? Hmmmm.....maybe not....

Dwayne

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.