b.s.calls

kount

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady calls 911 to have us tuck her in for bed time,or to put her legs into her bed,turn off her stove,drain her foley bag. She once called 911 for "Pt assist" we showed up and she wanted my partner and I to wipe her a$% after she took a dump. This women would always call the days that my medic and I would work and our run ticket would always have in the notes that the patient did not want 911 to send the "bald medic" and "bald EMT" to her house. We finally gave her our work schedule(after she requested it). She has not called 911 on my shift for sometime now(weasel knocks on wood)

Had an older man who called 911 for us to take him over to the CVS to get his medications.

Had a women call 911 for a "laceration" turned out that she poked her finger tip with a pin ,while trying to hem pants. She wanted us to transport her to the Hospital,and she was very insistant on going. So we took her to the ER (with an Elmo bandaid covering the "injury" :D )

Had a gentleman call 911 for transport to Hospital. When we arrived at his house,he told us that his trees in his backyard were out to get him,and were trying to get into the house. :lol:

One of other crews had a call for a "cardiac" (this was during the Christmas season). Anyway the run ticket notes said to look for the house that has been "Griswald"(National Lampoon's X-mas). Crew said later that the house did have a lot of lights. :lol:

Another medic unit in the lower part of our county recieved a call for a male subject with chest pains that he realized he was having after watching the show "Emergency" ( I was working that day and heard it on the station's scanner.)

We were dispatched one night for an "emergency transport" at local nursing home. Turned out that the patient was having nightmares and the staff wanted us to take him to the ER for evaluation.

Love my job,love my job,love my job,love my job. :D:D:D:lol:

Sassafras, you right these calls do keep our job interesting :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.