Songs about EMS

skibum

I did a quick search, and haven't seen anything posted about these guys yet: Sequoyah Rain

A little about them (copied from their myspace):

Sequoyah Rain was started in March of 2006. You see, Will and Cliff played guitars together while waiting for emergencies calls to come in while working at a local ambulance service. For months on end the other employee's of the ambulance service ask them to write a song about EMS, a song that would help everyday citizens understand what EMT's do for a living. A song that would maybe shed a little light into the eyes of people who just don't understand what EMT's have to take home everyday. The song that started "Sequoyah Rain" is "The Angel." They are currently working on more songs that will hopefully be recorded by January of 2007.

I'm not going to comment on the song itself, you can listen and form your own opinion:

Sequoyah Rain (myspace)

-skibum

• 3 weeks later...

:D You never know who is reading what you write, and I'm not so sure I like people talkin behind our backs,,,,,, Unless of course it's talkin like yall are! Thank you very much for the nice comments. We really appreciate seeing and hearing comments like the ones on this page. The song "The Angel" is about the only way we new to express to the public what we as Medics think or feel. Words don't describe it, but with music, the public gets alot better idea. Thanx again. By the way, we are working on a CD, but are not really sure when it will be available. Hope you don't get dissinterested. Have a Goodun' and Be Safe.

William Pope NREMT-P

:D You never know who is reading what you write, and I'm not so sure I like people talkin behind our backs,,,,,, Unless of course it's talkin like yall are! Thank you very much for the nice comments. We really appreciate seeing and hearing comments like the ones on this page. The song "The Angel" is about the only way we new to express to the public what we as Medics think or feel. Words don't describe it, but with music, the public gets alot better idea. Thanx again. By the way, we are working on a CD, but are not really sure when it will be available. Hope you don't get dissinterested. Have a Goodun' and Be Safe.

William Pope NREMT-P

Hi William (and Cliff), glad to see you made your way onto emtcity. Great tunes, keep 'em coming!

-skibum

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.