Favorite CSI show???

Favorite CSI program???  

25 members have voted

1. 1.

• Miami
    • New York
    • Las Vegas

I like CSI:NY. Love the colors, love the way they have several diff. murders tied together. And Gary Sinise is an excellent actor. His character isnt overly macho, but is assertive. Something most detectives working the streets need to be. The only thing I dont like about the show?

The set for the PD. I dont think they would house the crime lab and PD in a huge warehouse in a bad precinct of NYC. Maybe Richard B can give me some inside explanation on this.

Have fun and be safe out there

-Dix

gotta stick with Vegas Baby! Love Gary Sinise and who can forget Harper Hill from Full Metal Jacket fame playing medical examiner they make NY the CSI that it is. David Caruso doesn't know how do act as far as what do do with his hands, that's why they are ALWAYS glued to his hips. Twitch what do you mean you haven't seen NCIS I believe it's on Tue nite 1900 CBS if they haven't fooled w/ programming.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.