Favorite CSI show???

Favorite CSI program???  

25 members have voted

1. 1.

• Miami
    • New York
    • Las Vegas

just wanted to know if you love CSI as much as i do...i for one love NY because i am a huge Gary Sinise fan...just wanted to know what you all thought...

I have the biggest crush on Gary Sininse, but I don't like the New York show because of the coloring, I know it sounds stupid, but it bothers me. And Horatio on Miami is a little to macho-fake for me. Although I do enjoy that one and I like the other characters. When they killed off Speed I stopped watching. Las Vegas is great though, I love Grisham and the redhead (can't remember her name). I watch that one all the time.

I love CSI I bought a TV-O just for CSI! My favorite is the original "Vegas". I love Warrick and Nick ooooooohh I could take them both, he heh ehee. I love a good strong redhead like me, its Kathrine by the way. I like NYC second and Twitch I have heard others say they don't like NYC because of the coloring too. And yes Miami is a bit too flashy and macho and what happened to Speed? I missed that episode he was so cute!?

Ambo

And yes Miami is a bit too flashy and macho and what happened to Speed? I missed that episode he was so cute!?

Ambo

He got shot when investigating a crime in a jewelry store, bled out before they could get him help. It was thier big season premier. :x

And I haven't seen NCIS yet, I'll have to watch for it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.