To all the new members who haven't introduced themselves yet

Just Plain Ruff

hey fire doc who is your friend i live in conyers i would look him up where did he live who did he work for

Matt was around Atlanta. I know he was going back to school eventually. He'll be around here. Just watch out for him. Or you can look up his profile here, Scott.

Hey just wanted to introduce myself....my name is Dana...I'm a paramedic from Kentucky. :wink:

Hey Dana, Welcome to the site :)

P.S. (You guys have awesome fried chicken) :D

Wanted to introduce myself. My name is Laura, I'm a mom to wonderful kids....I began my career in EMS back in 1998 fresh out of highschool when I took my EMCA training at Niagra College in Welland Ontario. After 10yrs working as a PCP in Ontario I ventured down to the United States. I began training as a FF/paramedic with Fairfax County fire and rescue in Northern VA. I worked with Fairfax County Fire and Rescue as an EMT-P for 5 yrs and then returned to Ontario and am currently located at Canadian Forces Base Trenton Ontario

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.