To all the new members who haven't introduced themselves yet

Just Plain Ruff

Hey,

I'm Jake, working in Toronto just shy 10 years now, currently living at 40 station with all the other homeless street folks, psychs, drunks and generally unwell people of the big smoke....and loving it.....well, sometimes.

new to maling postings of any sort been just browsing around and now decided it's time to get active I'm an EMT-I working just over a year and enjoying every minute of it look forward to meeting new friends. :roll:

Welcome to the site. Please read and follow the rules. We also ask that all try to write as the professional they are or hope to be.

Hello all. My name is Chip. I started out in fire and rescue when I turned 15 in NC. My father was in the Halfmoon Volunteer Fire Department and I loved the adventures he had. Between his storied and Johnny And Roy I could not resist.

I have almost 30 years in Fire and rescue now. I have worked private ambulance transport, urban EMS in the Alexandria Fire Department, Wilderness Search and Rescue as well as EMS training. I have been both paid and volunteer. And I know that EMS providers make up the best that society has to offer.

ok, im new, so will do this.

My name is Jagger and im from Illinois. I joined this site, because i want to be a Medical First Responder, Police Officer. I thought the site would help me understand some medical stuff. I plan to be a Illinois State Police Officer, that is my goal. Thats a little about me.

ok, im new, so will do this.

My name is Jagger and im from Illinois. I joined this site, because i want to be a Medical First Responder, Police Officer. I thought the site would help me understand some medical stuff. I plan to be a Illinois State Police Officer, that is my goal. Thats a little about me.

Welcome to the city. How old are you? What grade are you in?

We look forward to helping young ones as they look to the future.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.