Ridryder 911

Are you credible?  

14 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, very much
    • Not as much, as I like
    • Don't know
    • Credibility, does not mean anything in EMS setting

I try my best to be credible, but I haven't been on too many calls due to the fact that i'm still under 18 working as a volunteer in a low call volume area. I know for a fact that on a call i'm dependable. I know how to perform my skills, and I'm fairly competent. Right now, experience is my enemy, resulting in my "not as much as i'd like" reply.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine you can be credible no matter what you do in life. You don't have to be in EMS to be credible or have integrity. It's not a matter of calls ran or patients treated or taken care of. Its personal responsibility and taking responsibility for your actions no matter what they were.

Too many people these days try to make excuses and blame the other guy for something that they should be taking the blame for. I see too many people in my line of work or in EMS in general that say "I didn't do it" when you dang well know they did. When they try to blame the other person and you know they did it.

IF you take responsibility for what you do then it shows you have credibility and integrity.

Good points to all.. in fact, most of the most people I honor and find the most credible, is the ones that do make mistakes, however; learn off them and never repeat them. Credibility and integrity is not only work related.. and really ,when one think of people having these characteristics, they present this all the time.

R/r 911