This is incredibly messed up....check this out?

Unfortunately, Ebaum enjoys the same first amendment rights as the person who splatters Ca Ca on a painting of Christ and calls it art!

Fortunately, It's the same first amendment rights that allow me to call him a dumb-ass, with no respect for human life and values!

And we enjoy the same rights to tell him to take it off. The first amendment is an almost blank check from government control. Populist sentiment is not controlled by the first amendment.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all of you who don't know, Eric Bauman does not make his own material but instead finds something remotely popular, slaps an ebaumsworld.com sticker onto it, and posts it on his own website with no credit given to the original author or website. Bauman should be hated not for the things he makes, but the fact that everything he posts is actually someone else's stolen work. (This is no excuse for having such material on his site because he chooses what he does and does not steal.) Any complaints or efforts to control content on his website will be promptly ignored. In addition to that, Bauman's strategy of stealing content has won him a freaking cowload of money, some of which he spends on snooty moraless lawyers. He is untouchable to the common man.

In regards to the flash, some 12-year old kids probably made this as a genuine attempt at making people feel better by giving them a way to fight back, however badly it fails and however inappropriate it is. I can see no attempt at humor.

I got a 1400 and some change, only played it once.

I fail to see where the game is any worse off then Microsoft Flight Combat Simulator, Call of Duty, or any other video game out there with some kind of historical reference. It isn't like you are flying the planes into the towers, your shooting down the planes.

I think some of you guys need to take a vacation and not take things so freaking serious. So far you guys have attacked a camera ad, a TV show, and now a stupid game. Has it really made your life that much meaningful?

With all due respect Nate I think you have a point about the other games mentioned however we as emergency service workers from all over the world still have a hard time with the attacks and we do not need a game out there reminding us of the lose we endured. Do you not think that family members of victims and coworkers going online and can find this kind of s*** there is absolutely no need for it and it should not be endorsed. My thoughts only.

Do you not think that family members of victims and coworkers going online and can find this kind of s***

Actually, it might not have made the news in canada but there's a 9/11 movie coming out soon and Nicholas Cage is plastered all over the newspapers and other advertising mediums in fire gear.

and what's with the people always yelling at us to either "never forget" or "don't remind me". Will they make up their minds? It seems everything is inappropriate these days.

With all due respect Nate I think you have a point about the other games mentioned however we as emergency service workers from all over the world still have a hard time with the attacks and we do not need a game out there reminding us of the lose we endured. Do you not think that family members of victims and coworkers going online and can find this kind of s*** there is absolutely no need for it and it should not be endorsed. My thoughts only.

I fail to see how a cop/firefighter/paramedic who died in 9/11 is any worse of a deal then one who died in a car accident, shooting, fire, etc. So should we ban every game out there because it might offend someone? I lost a friend who was killed during a routine traffic stop (he was gunned down), I don't see that his death was any less important then someone who died in the towers, on the planes, or in Washington.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.