All Paramedic students remember.

Oh boy, these illustrated replies just keep getting better and better!

Thanks Doc, that's a cracker! :D

Even if I wanted to delete my post, I can't. It would take administrator/moderator privileges. Besides, I do not entirely agree with the OP so my comments will stand. The gate to bring this thread back up for debate was opened by you when it was resuscitated from the murky depths of time. tongue.gif

Crap, I will start by apologizing. When I read your post for which I gave you a -1, I assumed you were being sarcastic and agreeing with the statement (must be the New Yorker in me). After rereading it several times I see what you are getting at and I agree with you. If I can figure out how to get rid of the -1 I will do so. I still think that making a comment like that has the potential to turn this thread into ALS/BLS again. My sole purpose for resurecting it was to continue adding helpful/useful/positive advice for those going into their medic classes.

Again, I am sorry for misinterpreting your post. I accept 100% of the blame.

Not 100% doc. I could be a little less terse. If I had expanded on my comment the potential for misinterpretation would have been reduced. Don't worry about the -1. Its really not a problem. I like disagreement in general when there is an opportunity to learn something. Thats why negatives without an explanation make me nuts.

You take care... apology totally accepted.

Good post for the newbies, but I would like to add to all the old folk here remember you were new once and your response to a newbie can make or break them.

After 15 years of being on this job I can honestly say that I learn something new each and everyday and its normally from the old ones, and yes even with all the years on the job I still consider myself a newbie.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...