vs-eh?

Do you believe in God?  

71 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • I see your point, but I still believe for whatever reason
    • I don't see your point, God is real and inside me
    • I believe Transformers are real and are more than meets the eye.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I believe In God, I'd hate to think we came from Monkeys. But then again I've wondered about some folks.

Okkkkkaaaaaayyyyy?

Just to clarify a belief in GOD or a higher being does not preclude a belief in evolution.

Did the devil make the dinosaur bones to trick the silly mortals? :roll:

Everyone believe in him a little cause everyone when they are dieing want to talk to two people.... 1. Mom 2. God

Alb you're embarrassing me. :oops:

Last words

"Oh Sh*t!" seems to come up as often if not more so then the two words you mentioned. What do you suppose the significance of tat is? Do many people actually have innate, profound and divine love for feces?

One thing that always strikes me when vs-eh? posts on the topic of God is that he is always careful to capitalize God and He when appropriate.

He may not have respect for my God, but by doing this he seems to show respect for my opinions. When did we decide that disagreement equaled disrespect?

I have faith in a higher power, that has no basis in logic, that I can't represent to him with even the shakiest scientific evidence....

I have evolved to the point of having faith. If he didn't follow a similar evolution then his believing in my God is certainly equivalent to my worshiping his car keys.

(I might be able to fake faith in his car keys because everyone else seemed to have it...but would also refuse to do so)

I believe you learn faith, you don't choose faith. I appreciate his opinions and his logic, though I wish spirituality for him...it just doesn't compute for everyone....

(sorry vs-eh?, I was going to capitalize "car keys" to make the point but couldn't bring myself to do it)

Dwayne

Dwayne

One thing that always strikes me when vs-eh? posts on the topic of God is that he is always careful to capitalize God and He when appropriate.

He may not have respect for my God, but by doing this he seems to show respect for my opinions. When did we decide that disagreement equaled disrespect?

I have faith in a higher power, that has no basis in logic, that I can't represent to him with even the shakiest scientific evidence....

I have evolved to the point of having faith. If he didn't follow a similar evolution then his believing in my God is certainly equivalent to my worshiping his car keys.

(I might be able to fake faith in his car keys because everyone else seemed to have it...but would also refuse to do so)

I believe you learn faith, you don't choose faith. I appreciate his opinions and his logic, though I wish spirituality for him...it just doesn't compute for everyone....

(sorry vs-eh?, I was going to capitalize "car keys" to make the point but couldn't bring myself to do it)

Dwayne

Dwayne

AMEN Dwayne!

Disagreement does NOT equal disrespect. This discussion is a simple debate of beliefs, and to suggest disagreeing with your beliefs is a disrespect is a sign of a lack of solidarity in the foundation of the bliefs your faith is built on.

Side note. Im on a 24 at a slow squad tomorrow, so i will have the time to present the non anectdotal fact in LONG...TEDIOUS....format for you all to enjoy, to back the basis of my opinion, wghich i stated in the page 1 of this thread. Look forward to that tomorrow...call permitting.

Ah' sallam malakim

PRPG

My apologies for making you think I was inferring that gays or women have no souls. I did not mean to infer that.

I was being (and still am) a politically incorrect smart *ss.

R/r: your post about treating persons with faith like morons was eloquent to say the least. Perhaps this dog can learn from the old dog how to say things in better fashion!

Peace and love! Even to you vs-eh?

ugly