Young ride alongs and EMT's

Walrus

Might want to read the current literature on the myths of CISD, that is on another thread. Admin.. looks like this thread needs to die... it has outlived its purpose.

R/r 911

Oh come on the partys only getting started!!! You dont have to read nor post in here if you dont want to! :wink:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timmy, your actions by posting and then replying in a dramatic way, then re-posting (I believe I have counted at least twice now) that you will no longer post, is exactly the reason of why many feel age and maturity go hand in hand. Yes, thanks Timmy you have just proven the point.

Amazing, this discussion and similar topics (should minor drive emergency vehicles) has been made here and many other EMS forums only to end up in the same way. There pointless... it does not matter as well within a few years youth will be removed from the field altogether. Compare what the number was from 10 years ago and now. Liability, entry level requirements. potential litigation as well patient expectation and professional requirements will require entry level to be of at least legal age.

I know in my state that only a few services allow anyone under the age of 21 to drive, at my EMS one has to be at least the age of 23 to apply due to insurance coverage. There is a reason for such.. period.

Again, this thread is like the topic.... dead.

R/r 911

Ahhh the maturity ... wow I guess it'd be really reassuring to have a person who acts and talks like this roll up when one needs emergency medical assistance.

Another argument/fight for youth on emergency vehicles down the toilet.

Are you kidding me? But you don't say anything when other older and "more mature" "professionals" critize the young people. Really, give me a break. You guys aren't professionals, you are people who made this a living. Nothing more, nothing less.