Young ride alongs and EMT's

Walrus

How old are you? Your come backs are as good at a 7 year olds. Really, talk about maturity. You're a prime example. :roll:

Old enough to go places you can't. :wink:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I promise from the bottom of my heart this is my last post!! 

Today I saved a paramedic!! From getting fired and maybe even jail! (yes that’s right I’m only 16) Oh and guess what?? They were a Intensive care medic and a RN specializing in ED with years and years and year of experience … Guys it doesn’t matter how good you are or how much experience you have, you can still stuff up.

In case anyone was wonder she was going to give a patient in renal kidney failure penthrane witch would of killed him.

I’m not gloating or anything. You’re the only people I’m going to tell. But it goes to show that cadets can be good!

Oh and don’t eva eva pick on the first aid squads… We might only be first aid but we know how to get back at medic really good!

As a final thing. Just in case anyone hasn’t notice, you guys only pick on the young peoples spelling. I have read ova a few posts, were the ‘more experienced’ critical care paramedics or nurse or what ever have made mistakes. Everyone just reads over it and gets on with the question at hand, they don’t comments on there grammar errors. Ahhh to have a perfect world…..

As a final thing. Just in case anyone hasn’t notice, you guys only pick on the young peoples spelling. I have read ova a few posts, were the ‘more experienced’ critical care paramedics or nurse or what ever have made mistakes. Everyone just reads over it and gets on with the question at hand, they don’t comments on there grammar errors. Ahhh to have a perfect world…..

There you have it Timmy. Your excuse to be as dumb as you want to be. If being held to a higher standard makes you so crazy, why do you beat your head against the wall here when there are a dozen other boards that love people that choose to be dumb?

Your posts we starting to come across smart and mature, I'm sorry you decided to take this path....

When you have 10,000 calls of experience to offer, people will ignore your grammar and spelling as well...

Pony up Timmy...Choose to be smart....or be happy at one of the 'wacker' sites...But please stop asking us to help you fail.

Dwayne

Ok I promise from the bottom of my heart this is my last post!! …..

yeah right ... how many times have you said that?

Today I saved a paramedic!! From getting fired and maybe even jail! (yes that’s right I’m only 16) Oh and guess what?? They were a Intensive care medic and a RN specializing in ED with years and years and year of experience … Guys it doesn’t matter how good you are or how much experience you have, you can still stuff up.

that's why adults are accountable

In case anyone was wonder she was going to give a patient in renal kidney failure penthrane witch would of killed him.

nope none of my business ... more so in a forum like this

I’m not gloating or anything. You’re the only people I’m going to tell. But it goes to show that cadets can be good!

seeing as your not 'gloating' what exactly are you doing? ... and do you really think this forum is the place for this sort of 'not gloating'?

Oh and don’t eva eva pick on the first aid squads… We might only be first aid but we know how to get back at medic really good!

grow up .... statements such as that will always attract negative attention

maybe because anyone over 20 has had enough of kids saying how mature they are and how good they are while struggling through all the spelling/grammer errors?

You know what, whatever. It's &*%holes like you guys that really make me wonder why I would want to help people. You win. Think what you want. As soon as you guys get your heads out of your asses maybe you'll realize these "kids" are YOUR future.

How old are you? Your come backs are as good at a 7 year olds. Really, talk about maturity. You're a prime example.

Have a medal.

You know what, whatever. It's &*%holes like you guys that really make me wonder why I would want to help people. You win. Think what you want. As soon as you guys get your heads out of your asses maybe you'll realize these "kids" are YOUR future.

Ahhh the maturity ... wow I guess it'd be really reassuring to have a person who acts and talks like this roll up when one needs emergency medical assistance.

Another argument/fight for youth on emergency vehicles down the toilet.

How do you quiet this site? Like I want my profile removed…

I can’t believe you people go on and on about how to obey the rules, but just cause you’re a paramedic the rules don’t apply to you!!

I have NEVER met a more arrogant bunch of people. In the 6 years I’ve been working beside paramedics, doctor, nurse and other health care professionals I have never been confronted with anything like you people, I’ve always got along with them and I’m mates with some of them. And none of them have a problem with me or any other cadets working with them, even the old guy who’s been in EMS 40 something years.

Guys I’m not saying that I’m experienced or fully qualified, I’m the first person to admit that but I’m getting experience and help/advice from people who have been doing this for years. Christ the other day I worked a job with the commissioner of St John Ambulance who is THE professor of cardiology at the Alfred hospital, it cant get much better than that. I regularly work with university professors and instructors like, how good is that; I’m 16 and getting supervised by people who teach real paramedics.

What a head start. I’ve already made friends with the people who will teach me if I become a paramedic.

I can’t believe you don’t think first aid squads aren’t any good!! The only reason why I work with all professors ect is because the 4th year medical students do some of there rural rotation/clinical experience with us. You have no idea how good it is and how much you learn when you’re working with 4th years at a spinal at motocross with professors telling us what to do. You learn so much!!

And how dare you sit there and tell me how immature I am. You don’t work with me and you don’t know me. You have based your judgment purely on what I have written on this website.

Guys seriously grow up!! Think outside the square!! Life’s 2 short!

Fair dinkum! i cant believe this thread is till going!

So whos ended up being bigger in the end?

Or are we still measuring up?

I have NEVER met a more arrogant bunch of people. In the 6 years I’ve been working beside paramedics, doctor, nurse and other health care professionals I have never been confronted with anything like you people, I’ve always got along with them and I’m mates with some of them. And none of them have a problem with me or any other cadets working with them, even the old guy who’s been in EMS 40 something years.

And I wonder how they would feel if they saw some of the things you have had to say in this forum? Would they still trust you?

And how dare you sit there and tell me how immature I am. You don’t work with me and you don’t know me. You have based your judgment purely on what I have written on this website.

No none of have worked with you and yes any judgement is based on the side of you you have chosen to present on the site, as I have said before 're read' some it and then try and see how it might look to someone on the other side of a computer screen. You have some great opportunities ... don't spoil them by shooting off your mouth.

Ahh the debate still rages, can't believe it is still going. But then hey, it has been the trend of ems to eat it's young. I think the thing that alot of the older medics forget, is that in this day and age, we are exposed to alot more than what they were when they were our ages. There is more blood and gore on the 6 oclock news than there is in the average horror film on late at night. And yes, I know that it is not the same to the real world, but we also have CISD systems in place for those that need it and things are alot better, even the technology of today is more improved, helping privide more concise care to our patients. What was classed as higher school biology lessons is classed as standard high school teaching at a younger grade and so things have improved. Yes there are some drongo 16 year olds, but there are some even more drongier 40 year olds. Some people on here I have had debates with about this topic as it is something that is on a case by case basis. Some people started young when the systems weren't there and are now F****d up over it, but that is unfortunatly, those own peoples past's and issues that they have to deal with. I do think alot of paragod ego still exists, I am 22 and still find I am classed more as an equal as a nurse than I do as an EMT, cause unfortunatly, this industry is very "if the face dont fit" sort of attitude.

Anywho, yes Tim has made some grammitcal errors, but personally that is nitpicking on you guys, give the kid a break.

Scotty 8)