The Movie Quote Game

Scaramedic

"And you will know my name is the lord, when I lay my vengence upon thee!"

A true classic....PULP FICTION

Here try this one...

"You can be my slave. And at my command, you will lick the dog sh*t from my boot heel."

"No thanks. I already had a wife!"

Peace,

Marty

:joker:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'll give you another hint...

...psychos, did they look like psychos--is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos DO NOT explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f*#k how crazy they are.

Peace,

Marty

:joker:

That would be "Sommersby", starring Richard Gere and Jodie Foster. No, I didn't watch it, I remember the ad for some reason. God, I'm so ashamed of myself.

Okay, how about

"I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 Cubans who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge, and make me nervous."

That should be easy...

That would be "Sommersby", starring Richard Gere and Jodie Foster. No, I didn't watch it, I remember the ad for some reason. God, I'm so ashamed of myself.

Okay, how about

"I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 Cubans who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge, and make me nervous."

That should be easy...

Okay, how about

That should be easy...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.