What's wrong with this picture?

Yeah, if the voice overs don't stop I am going to have to limit when I visit. Can not wake the wife late at night, or disturb the coworkers during the day.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so maybe the picture shows some things that are not completed to the highest standard of patient care. Next time you are on the road take a survey of your practices. I know I have cut corners and such in the interest of patient extrication. Life over limb. How many of your partners have done the same or even better yet, think of people not following protocol or even not compiling a 12 lead on the CP patient. Noone is perfect, and with the commotion and chaos we all strive to do the best we can.

Ok, so maybe the picture shows some things that are not completed to the highest standard of patient care. Next time you are on the road take a survey of your practices. I know I have cut corners and such in the interest of patient extrication. Life over limb. How many of your partners have done the same or even better yet, think of people not following protocol or even not compiling a 12 lead on the CP patient. Noone is perfect, and with the commotion and chaos we all strive to do the best we can.

Please go back and RE-READ, ALL OF THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD and you may learn something, Thank you,

ACE844