Does my new avatar rock?

vs-eh?

Does my new avatar rock?  

21 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes (and so does Jesus in general)
    • Yes (but you rock more than Jesus)
    • Yes (but religion is a farce and so are you)
    • No (and Canada sucks)
    • No (I hope Jesus destroys you via sharpened hotdogs)
    • I could go for some Taco Bell (ps - I love your avatar and you)

Very well said Rid! I am glad there are others here who feel the same way I do. It certainly is a challenge for those of us who know the truth- to share with others how far He <did> go to brainwash us!

I corrected it for you.

Okay Vs-eh?, you received your needed attention for the day... Can we move on now? Otherwise, you would not be mocking a persons belief, style or criticizing ones religion. For some reason you felt the need to post and draw attention to yourself and the change in your avatar... so here you go! .. You got it, now does that make you feel, better? Other members have changes without making notice to one self... as well as not trying to offend anyone personal & religious beliefs. Although, I may not believe in other faith, or religious institution, I definitely would not mock or desecrate ones symbols or founders, out of respect, and professionalism.

The funny thing is you don't get it The uniqueness in true Christians is that belittling, mocking against our belief can actually makes us feel stronger and deeper in our faith, and all without anger.. We know what we have... and smile back at you, and wish you well.

R/r 911