Days off, What do you do?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day off? What in the hell is that? I like to watch movies and read... and I like hiking. Outdoorsy stuff.

On a side note, I'm so jealous of you types that get to play with horses... I'm allergic to the poor beasties. No trail rides for me!

Wendy

CO EMT-B

MI EMT-B

With apologies to Col. Kilgore, I love the smell of bunker in the morning !

I am a striper fishermen, rockfish to some of you. For me there is no greater thrill then being in the middle of a full on bass blitz, watching those stripped bastages busting the water chasing bait and having a 30 or 40 lb cow crash your lure after a perfectly placed cast.

It is my addiction and I only work to support my habit :D

Tis the life to be, when the going gets ruff, playing in the mud or racing a fence or two. When it's just a day off, who will get it and who will work it.

I'm always housecleaning, laundry is my favorite, yes you heard me correctly, cant stand ironing, so when your dryer is done, be down there when it stops so you can remove the clothing right away.

I cant stand this one cat litter, it says one thing and it does another, ok gotta buy the more expensive kind, because it's way better than the cheap stuff.

I like shoveling the walks, it gives me a great workout, if I havent keeled over yet from exertion.

That's my life on a given day.

Building or playing, what's considered your sport?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.