Days off, What do you do?

I work nights....and I haven't figured out what to do on my off nights yet. I get sooooooo bored. I usually end up walking around WalMart @ 3 a.m. Because I get so bored, I always try to pick up extra shifts. Makes my bank account happy, anyway.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off days, off days, ohhh yea i know what those are!!!!!!

Really though i volly for the fire dept. work in my yard , SLEEP, substitute teach, turn wrenchs on my old project beater, Play with my kids after school lets out. lots a things

I get two days off....I save the house cleaning for when Im on duty...

Summertime...its beach parties....kicken back with friends... and river rafting....and motorcycle riding

Fall...its bike riding, taking a ride up in the moutains to see the beautiful colors in the tree's....long walks with the dogs.

Winter...Its bomb fires and sledding or snow catting....Christmas shopping....and trimming the tree

Spring...Its getting the yard work done and ready for summer...planting flowers..and mending fences

Guest Beegers

Day off? I SLEEP.

Or I'm chilling at the volunteer squad, with them talking me into riding or covering a Meadowlands event...so its no longer a day off.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.