Days off, What do you do?

Days off, What do you do?

I went out and found some mudd to play in. Its the beginning of Mudd Season here WoooHooooo...........

Not too bad for my first day out. Not the best pic but u get the hint... :lol:

4-5-05.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here lately everyday has been a day off, jeez, iwsh I had a job I actually had to go to. But I usually attempt to sleep in, play with my daughter, goof off on the internet for a while, play cards if people are over. Sometimes I go fishing too. If its huntin' season, Im in the stand or in the blind.

MedFire, my truck has seen worse days! Its been a nice color of brown numerous times. Been parked into an oak tree at 60+ mph. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. Sadly my mudding days are on hold until my dauighter is big enough to go with mama. Hehe.

-Dix

Great pictures Summit :lol:

I try and spend time with my family, go riding, work the dogs...(did I mention clean the house, clean the barn, mow the lawn, fix fence, wash my vehicle......ect) B)

Basically I catch up and then relax. Lately it seems as if there is no time. We have actually had a busy winter with MVA's, structure fires and ambulance calls and it looks as though spring and summer are going to keep us hopping.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.