Lifeguard interfering with MY PT CARE!?!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On what charges? She was working and he was not. She had to intervene,

She couldnt leave her post, and it doesnt matter if your working or not. If I happen onto a scene, what I just wait till help arrives or do I do something about it.

Freaking out the way she did I'd say OMG!!

Three friggin' pages and we still haven't learned if the lifeguard was hott yet.

This topic is useless. :roll:

OK, well, now that I have had a couple of days since it happened I have somewhat cooled off. Heres a few answers to your questions;

1) My friend and her partner are both Lifeguard-First Responders, and both are on their second year as Lifeguards.

2) She abandoned her Tower to come back and yell at me, KNOWING that I am an EMT, so that is what really got to me....and then she walked away from the pt., so abandonment x2 for her, plus a spaz attack.

3) I assisted ONLY AFTER her partner asked me to. I was just going to ask her if she was OK, and if she wanted 911 called, or directions to the closest hospital. In my black and red Quicksilver boardshorts, nobody unless they knew me, would have known I was in EMS.

4) Down here, if you are a Firefighter, you are automatically expected to help, as most, if not all Firefighters are EMTs or higher. Its not a "I run into burning buildings, and you dont, you are a sissy" thing. I never wanted to be a Firefighter until I moved here, and then I relized that they do more. So just cause you aint a FF, doesnt mean I hate you!! 8)

5) I look at EVERY pt as a learning experience. I want to be the best "Bee" I can before I can be a Medic. The more I see, the more comfortable I become.

4) Down here, if you are a Firefighter, you are automatically expected to help, as most, if not all Firefighters are EMTs or higher. Its not a "I run into burning buildings, and you dont, you are a sissy" thing. I never wanted to be a Firefighter until I moved here, and then I relized that they do more. So just cause you aint a FF, doesnt mean I hate you!! 8)

Don't worry, I was being my typical ballbuster self. I hate everyone equally.

Awww...come one "Nate," why don't you love us anymore... :cry: :!: :!: :!:

ACE844

[New Orleans Language]Na' fo, wes bes koo[/New Orleans Language]

I get annoyed for most of the same reasons you do. :wink: