Lifeguard interfering with MY PT CARE!?!

[New Orleans Language]Na' fo, wes bes koo[/New Orleans Language]

I get annoyed for most of the same reasons you do. :wink:

Understood, whenever your ready my friend and have the chance...Feel free to pullup a chair and we'll break some bread..

16.jpg

Moscowcrystalbrand.jpg

302-fukitol.jpg

Peace out,

ACE844

"FireGuard69,"

4c9e5031.gif

ai00007.jpg

explain_paramedics.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I'm just waiting for the time that a medic crew arrives on a scene and a guy says "I'm a fire fighter" the medics respond "So what? Is the person on fire?" sarcastically... and they actually are... :lol:

Thanks for that positive and productive input O9E- you have really added something to the thread. The admin. was trying to right the ship and you just wrecked it.

As for the original topic, the only actual issue that I can see is a total lack of professionalism. I have many times had a problem with the way another person is handling a situation, but I refrain from any outright correction until the patient/victim is no longer around unless that person is endagering a patient, which it appears the poster was not. I would just chalk it up to mental issues and stay away from the crazy *****.

Thanks for that positive and productive input O9E- you have really added something to the thread. The admin. was trying to right the ship and you just wrecked it.

You mean it wasn't wrecked from the start?

In a situation like this you have to ask one thing...WWJD "what would johnny do" Johnny Gage and his partner Roy always new what to do. The lessons learned from the genius of squad 51 Could be used every single day......

P.s. not all lifeguards are hot....I took out one and after the date she disrobed and she had more body hair than me!

:withstupid: