How I hate thee firefighters, let me count the ways....

ASissy, i hope you do a better assessment on your "patients" than you do on me, pickledick. Ive noticed youve yet to contribute anything here other than weak shots on me (trailer park jokes? Well crafted... Yeah, IM the five year old)

I know life is tough driving old people back and forth between the nursing home and the hospital triage on end of the week dump-day, but take it out on your significant other. At least he might bake you some sympathy pie.

Geez, can't wait for high school to start back again.. every summer it is same old thing. Get a bunch of newbies that have innercranialrectoinversion syndrome. Some have a terminal case, others the symptoms subside in a few years.

R/r 911

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ASissy, i hope you do a better assessment on your "patients" than you do on me, pickledick. Ive noticed youve yet to contribute anything here other than weak shots on me (trailer park jokes? Well crafted... Yeah, IM the five year old)

I know life is tough driving old people back and forth between the nursing home and the hospital triage on end of the week dump-day, but take it out on your significant other. At least he might bake you some sympathy pie.

Paramedic_3.jpg