Woahaha

Sugar? and O2 via NC? He would've been on a PNRB (that's all we carry) in these neck of the woods. Oh, and ITK, the only animals that are dangerous up there will eat you not poison you. :lol: Anyhoo......I was also thinking SVT. It sounds like a rate problem.

Given his heart rate I'd say that there was something else going on inside him rather than just some flu or virus, but its possible. The key question for differentiation would be how has he been feeling through the past few days, did this come on suddenly, etc.

Given that its the weekend and every single person I have encountered seems to be doing drugs, I'm leaning towards a little drug use. Given he's out in the middle of the wilderness, he's probably not dropping X or GHB, but maybe a little meth, or even some kizzay in the nizzay.

Or maybe he got bitten by a snake. Or a spider, or a rabid racoon or a mountie. We could try adenosizing his ass but its not going to do anything except make him think he's dying for a few seconds, and we could find other ways to entertain ourselves.

We could try adenosizing his ass but its not going to do anything except make him think he's dying for a few seconds, and we could find other ways to entertain ourselves.

You know, sometimes when you make pts feel like they are going to die, it stops them from being repeat customers. Just a thought :) .