Hey All!! From Erie, Pa.

khcstud

Do girls prefer good guys or bad guys?  

5 members have voted

1. 1.

• good guys
    • bad guys

Well Im new to the city. I'm 19yrs young and Ive been a emt/ff for the past two yrs. I'm currentlly in a paramedic class and really looking forward to the wonderfull world of ALS. I really want to be a bike medic one day. My city does not have that, but Im looking for a city that does. Ay words of encourage ment that can be past down. Please don't be afriad. I love having the ability to change someones live and i love being able to do what I love everyday I go to work. Im a caregiver, I guess, thats what other people always say about me. They say I always put other people first. But whatever. Please post soon. Any single ladies out there.... I;m 5'11' 165lbs, atheltic build and I enjoy long walks on the beach. Any takers?? JK. Zack Also be sure to check out my fire departments website. www.kuhlhosefire.org if ya get a chance.

Hi Zach welcome to the CITY and good luck with the medic classes...i am sure you will do fine in them....we are thinking about having a study group for all the medic students in the other chatroom if you are intrested just let me know....and once again welcome to the CITY and hope you enjoy it......

later

Terri

Dude, I live close to Erie... and why does that website sound familiar... hummm. Maybe I know it from someone on Myspace.. and are you takin the medic class in Erie? I heard there was one, but I can't go. Meadville might have one this fall though. Good luck with that!

Sup Grace and Terri? Yeah I just started the medic class. It's gonna be a rough road, but it's something I wanna do. I know plenty of people in the class and it should be fun. But I do not have a my space but asian rob does. If thats who ya know, Grace. Ummmm just bored and chatting to myself before the lake city parade today. But hey peace out its been a pleasure!

Hey there Zach! Good luck with your studies.

I am another person who enjoys the bike thing too. I also like repairing bikes.

If you're interested in Bike Patrol check out the website of the International Police Mountain Bike Association. Some good links and info there, not just police stuff. http://www.ipmba.org/

Take care and have fun.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.